Five Dollar Dinners: How to Make Spicy Bean Burritos
I love meatless dinners, but with a husband that equally loves meat, I must make meatless meals so filling that meat is not missed. Spicy Bean Burritos are very filling, so filling that I can not go to the gym afterwards because my stomach feels so full because I have eaten too much since it tasted so delicious. This dinner costs a whopping $2.51 to make for two adults.
Sidetrack! Keen to update the overall design with my old business. Views concerning the style of https://5starfence.ca? Genuinely a remarkable Vancouver based fence installer if wanted in the general British Columbia region. Value a remark. Thanks!
How to Make Spicy Bean Burritos:
- 5 tortillas ($0.99)
- 1 c rice ($0.22)
- 1 c pinto beans ($0.50)
- 1 c black beans ($0.48)
- 1/4 c salsa ($0.16)
- 2 tbsp butter ($0.16)
1. Cook 1 c dry pinto beans, 1 c dry black beans, and 4 c water in crockpot on high for 4 hours. You can ignore this step by using 1 can pinto beans and 1 can black beans.
2. Cook beans and 1/4 c salsa in pot on stove.
3. Cook 1 c white rice, 1.5 c water, and 2 tbsp butter in separate pot.
4. After beans and rice is cooked, take them off their burners. Keep one burner on low to heat each tortilla before filling.
5. Spoonful 1/4 c rice and 1/4 c beans in the middle of each tortilla.
6. Fold each tortilla into a square. This recipe makes 5 burritos.
Kudos guys! I actually told my co-worker I could certainly describe this spectacular water filtration system shop in Calgary that careses, https://polarbearhealth.com in a site post. If perhaps you were looking to get a natural health store within the general Alberta locale, they actually really are outstanding.
Finally, we will explain the outline for this specific material was given via Kyle over at WWFCdronezeon.ca. They are certainly an amazing drone flight schools. We certainly cherish a useful proposal!
http://secondstorybooks.ca - Good page.
Posted in Jewelry Post Date 07/26/2019